OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7pm Thurs 10:30am-1:30pm Sat 2-5pm
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - December 3, 7:00pm (normally the first Monday of each month)
- Boys Grades 1 - $95
- Boys Grades 2 - $95
- Girls Grades 1-2 - $95
- Boys Grades 3-6 (separated by grade) - $110
- Girls Grades 3-4 - $110
- Girls Grades 5-6 - $110
- Boys/Girls Grades 7-8 - $110
- Boys/Girls Grades 9-10 - $110
- Boys/Girls Grades 11-12 - $110
REGISTER EARLY, THE LEAGUES FILL UP FAST, ESPECIALLLY THE JR. HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUES.
If openings remain beyond initial registration dates, there will be a late fee of $25.
Deadlines: Boys and Girls grades 1-6 - the Deadline is Oct 14. Boys grades 7-12 - the Deadline is Nov 11.
WINTER BOWLING -Deadline is December 28
- Bumper Bowling - Grades 1-5 - $130
- Regular Bowling - Grades 3-12 - $130
For more information about Bowling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
- Office Phone: 614-920-9635
- Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
- Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email email@example.com
No photo albums available
SKYLINE CHILI FUNDRAISERPresent this flyer at your meal and Skyline will donate 20% of your meal cost to PYAA. Event is the last Tuesday of each month from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Join us there and help support PYAA!!! You must present paper copy. Images on phone will not be accepted. Thank you!
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017
FLag Football Product Samples
Flag Football Picture Form
Skyline Chili FlyerPYAA Fundraiser Night