No upcoming events
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7, Thurs 1-5, Sat 9-noon
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - July TBD, 7:00pm (normally on first Monday of each month but due to July 4th holiday, will be rescheduled.)
- Fall Softball Registration is NOW OPEN! Deadline is July 21st. Late fees ($25) apply July 22nd.
- Copper Coach Pitch grades K-1: $95
- Bronze Coach Pitch grades 1-3: $95
- Silver Kid Pitch grades 4-6: $110 *Girls grade 3 can play up to Silver if they have played 1 year of Bronze*
- Gold Kid Pitch grades 7-12: $110 *Girls grade 6 can play up to Gold with mandatory evaluation*
- Fall Junior League Baseball registration is COMING SOON! Deadline is July 24th. Late fees ($25) apply July 25th.
- *all ages are as of 4/30/17- play-ups are allowed if bday is before 8/1/17 per baseball's discretion*
- Boys/Girls Teeball ages 4/5: $110
- Boys Coach Pitch ages 6/7: $115
- Boys Kid/Coach Pitch age 8: $130
- Boys Kid Pitch ages 9/10: $130
- Boys Kid Pitch aes 11/12: $130
- Flag Football registration is NOW OPEN! Deadline is Aug 9th. Late fees apply Aug 10th. Please direct questions about Flag Football to email@example.com
- Ages 4 (as of 8/1/17) PreK and Ktg : $85
- Grades 1-2 : $95
- Grades 3-4: $95
- Grades 5-6: $95
- Grades 7-8: $95 *league subject to cancellation if numbers are not sufficient. Full refund will be given.
- Grades 9-12: $95 *league subject to cancellation if numbers are not sufficient. Full refund will be given.
- Cheer is still accepting registrations! Late fees apply. Registration is now in WAITLIST. Uniform fittings were 6/12/2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Instructional (ktg) - $170
- Mini (grades 1-2) $170
- Junior (grades 3-4) $170
- Senior (grades 5-6) $170
- Tackle Football registration is OPEN! Registration is due July 1st. Late fees ($20) apply after that. Please direct questions about tackle football to email@example.com
- Mini (grades 1-2) $175
- Junior (grades 3-4) $175
- Senior (grades 5-6) $175
- Volleyball Registration is OPEN! Deadline for registration is July 31. Late fees apply Aug 1st.
- Boys/Girls Grades 3-4: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 5-6: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 7-8: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 9-12: $90
- Registration for Fall Bowling, Fall Lacrosse be starting soon. Please check back!
WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
Office Phone 614-920-9635
Office Address 392 Courtland Lane
Office Mailing address P.O. Box 32
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017
Pictures May 13Order Form - Urban Images
Pictures May 13Product Samples - Urban Images