No upcoming events
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7 and Sat 10-1
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - September 11, 7:00pm
- Fall Softball Registration is NOW OPEN! Deadline is July 21st. Late fees ($25) start on July 28th.
- Copper Coach Pitch grades K-1: $95
- Bronze Coach Pitch grades 1-3: $95
- Silver Kid Pitch grades 4-6: $110 *Girls grade 3 can play up to Silver if they have played 1 year of Bronze*
- Gold Kid Pitch grades 7-12: $110 *Girls grade 6 can play up to Gold with mandatory evaluation*
- Fall Junior League Baseball will accept registrations thru Aug 13 as Space is available! Deadline was July 24th. Late fees ($25) now apply. Registrations will go to waitlist at sport discretion.
- *all ages are as of 4/30/17- play-ups are allowed if bday is before 8/1/17 per baseball's discretion*
- Boys/Girls Teeball ages 4/5: $110
- Boys Coach Pitch ages 6/7: $115 (now in waitlist)
- Boys Kid/Coach Pitch age 8: $130
- Boys Kid Pitch ages 9/10: $130 (now in waitlist)
- Boys Kid Pitch aes 11/12: $130
- Flag Football registration is OPEN while space is available! Late fees apply Aug 17th. Please direct questions about Flag Football to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ages 4 (as of 8/1/17) PreK and Ktg : $85
- Grades 1-2 : $95
- Grades 3-4: $95
- Grades 5-6: $95
- Grades 7-8: *Due to low registration we are cancelling this division. Full refund will be given.
- Grades 9-12: *Due to low registration we are cancelling this divistion. Full refund will be given.
- Tackle Football registration IS NOW IN WAITLIST! Registration was due July 1st. Late fees ($20) apply after that. Please direct questions about tackle football to email@example.com
- Mini (grades 1-2) $175
- Junior (grades 3-4) $175
- Senior (grades 5-6) $175
- Volleyball Registration is now in Waitlist! Deadline for registration was Aug 1. Late fees apply Aug 2nd.
- Boys/Girls Grades 3-4: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 5-6: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 7-8: $90
- Boys/Girls Grades 9-12: $90
- Fall Lacrosse Registration is now in Waitlist! Deadline for registration was August 7.
- Boys grades 1-2: $95
- Boys grades 3-6: $95
- Girls grades 2-6: $85
- Fall Bowling Registration is NOW OPEN! Deadline for registration is Sept 6.
- Kids grades 3-12: $125
- For further questions regarding the program, please contact Jennifer Handlin
- Fall Tennis Registration is NOW OPEN. Deadline is August 18
- Kids grades 1-12: $35
- 5 week program (Sept 1 thru Sept 30.)
- For further information about the program, please contact Barb Hathaway
Please check back for information regarding Basketball (winter) and Cheer (winter.)
WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
Office Phone 614-920-9635
Office Address 392 Courtland Lane
Office Mailing address P.O. Box 32
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017