No upcoming events
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7 and Sat 10-1
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - April 2, 7:00pm
Summer Golf - Registration is now open. Deadline is May 1. Grades are as of Fall 2018.
- Scramblers - Grades 2-4 $185
- Players - Grades 5-12 $205
- Premiere Competitive - Grades 6-12
- Discounts apply for those that have Columbus City Golf Pass
Spring Junior League Baseball - Deadline was March 9. Late fees apply. Registrations will be accepted as space is available. Ages are as of April 30, 2018.
- Teeball (ages 4-5) - $110
- 7U (ages 6-7) - $115
- 8U (age 8) - $130
- 10U (ages 9-10) - $130
- 12U (ages 11-12) - $130
- 15U (ages 13-15) - $200 *Deadline for this age group is May 3.
- Achiever's League (ages 4-18 for kids with special needs) - $30 *Deadline for this league is May 3. No late fees for Achiever's League. We welcome kids with special needs from all surrounding communities.
Spring Softball - Deadline was March 16. Late fees apply. Registrations will be accepted as space is available.
- Copper - Grades K-1 $95
- Bronze - Grades 2-3 $95
- Silver - Grades 3-6 $110 (grade 3 can play in this league if they have prior experience.)
- Gold - Grades 7-12 $110 *deadline is March 30 for this age group.
Flag Football NOW OPEN!!! For the first time EVER we are offering a Spring Flag Football League!!!! Games will be on Sunday afternoons. Deadline for registration will be March 18. Late fees ($20) start after that. For sport specific information, please contact Lee Gray
- PreK-Ktg (must be 4 by 8/1/2018) - $85
- Grades 1-2 - $95
- Grades 3-4 - $95
- Grades 5-6 - $95
- Grades 7-8 - $95 (this league is subject to cancellation if we don't get enough people to form teams.)
- Grades 9-12 will not be offered in the spring
Registration for Summer Tennis will be starting soon. Please check back around March 28. Deadline will be May 1.
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Office Phone: 614-920-9635
Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017