No upcoming events
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Office Phone 614-920-9635
Office Address 392 Courtland Lane
Office Mailing address P.O. Box 32
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7 and Sat 10-1
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - November 6, 7:00pm
- Basketball Registration for 1-6 is FULL for all grades. Deadline for Grades 1-6 was Oct 14th. $25 late fee will now be assessed to all registrations. Grades 7-12 registration is also FULL for all grades! Deadline is Nov 4th. For sport-specific questions please contact Bill Andrews: email@example.com
- Boys Grade 1 : $95 - CLOSED
- Boys Grade 2: $95 - CLOSED
- Girls Grades 1-2: $95 - CLOSED
- Boys Grade 3: $110 - CLOSED
- Boys Grade 4: $110 - CLOSED
- Boys Grade 5: $110 - CLOSED
- Boys Grade 6: $110 - CLOSED
- Girls Grade 3: $110 - CLOSED
- Girls Grade 4: $110 - CLOSED
- Girls Grades 5-6: $110 -CLOSED
- Boys Grades 7-8: $110 - CLOSED
- Boys Grades 9-10: $110 - CLOSED
- Boys Grades 11-12: $110 - CLOSED
- Travel Basketball teams have been selected and registrants should recieve their codes from their coaches.
- Winter Cheer Registration is now CLOSED! Deadline for registration is Saturday October 21st.
- Instructional Grades K-1: $170
- Mini Grades 2-3: $170
- Junior Grades 4-5: $170
- Senior Grade 6: $170
- **Returning Fall Cheerleaders will receive a $25 registration discount, in addition to a $10/piece discount for any/each of the 3 current uniform pieces still usable.**
- For more information on the program, or any sport specific questions, please contact Sarah Comer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017