No upcoming events
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7 and Sat 10-1
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - March 5th, 7:00pm
Spring Lacrosse - Registration now OPEN! Deadline is February 10.
- Boys Grades 1-2 (we also accept girls Grade 1.) - $95
- Boys Grades 3-4 - $150
- Boys Grades 5-6 - $150
- Girls Grades 2-4 - $150
- Girls Grades 5-6 - $150
- Travel boys grades 3-4 and 5-6 will be required to fill in a code during registration. Please obtain code from your league director or coach.
Spring Junior League Baseball - Registration is now OPEN! Deadline is March 9. Ages are as of April 30, 2018.
- Teeball (ages 4-5) - $110
- 7U (ages 6-7) - $115
- 8U (age 8) - $130
- 10U (ages 9-10) - $130
- 12U (ages 11-12) - $130
- 15U (ages 13-15) - $200 *Deadline for this age group is May 3.
- Achiever's League (ages 4-18 for kids with special needs) - $30 *Deadline for this league is May 3. No late fees for Achiever's League. We welcome kids with special needs from all surrounding communities.
Spring Softball - Registration is now OPEN! Deadline is March 16.
- Copper - Grades K-1 $95
- Bronze - Grades 2-3 $95
- Silver - Grades 3-6 $110 (grade 3 can play in this league if they have prior experience.)
- Gold - Grades 7-12 $110 *deadline is March 30 for this age group.
Opening Soon -Flag Football For the first time EVER we will be offering a Spring Flag Football League!!!! We expect it to be open for registration by February 20. We are subject to some technical issues, so if it's not open, please check back. We apologize for any inconvenience. Deadline for registration will be March 18. Late fees ($20) start after that.
- PreK-Ktg (must be 4 by 8/1/2018) - $85
- Grades 1-2 - $95
- Grades 3-4 - $95
- Grades 5-6 - $95
- Grades 7-8 - $95 (this league is subject to cancellation if we don't get enough people to form teams.)
- Grades 9-12 will not be offered in the spring
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Office Phone: 614-920-9635
Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email email@example.com
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017