- DO NOT USE THIS LINK FOR FALL BOWLING OR FALL TENNIS;
- PLEASE GO TO THE BOWLING / TENNIS SECTIONS BELOW!!
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7, Thurs 10-1, and Sat 2-5
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - August 6, 7:00pm (normally the first Monday of each month)
2018 SPORT REGISTRATIONS -
Fall Volleyball Registration is still OPEN! Deadline was July 27. Late fees begin July 28 (note the deadlines on the registration itself are incorrect. PLEASE be aware Late fees start JULY 28!!!) Registration closes on August 3.
Grades 3-4 $100
Grades 5-6 $100
Grades 7-8 $100
Grades 9-12 $100
For more information, contact Casey Paris firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Baseball Registration still OPEN. Deadline was July 24 - late fees apply.
Ages as of April 30, 2018:
Teeball Ages 4-5 - $110
7U ages 6-7 - $115
8U age 8 - $130
10U ages 9-10 - $130
12U ages 11-12 - $130
For more information about Junior League Baseball, please contact Ginger Becker.
Fall Softball Registration still OPEN! Deadline was July 21 - late fees may apply.
Grades are as of Fall 2018:
Copper - K-1- $95
Bronze - grades 2-3- $95
Silver - grades 4-6 - $110
Gold - grades 7-12 - $110
For more information about Fall Softball, please contact Steve Montgomery
Fall Tackle Football Registration deadline was July 1.
2018 Program cost is $175, Deadline for registration was July 1, after which a $20 late fee will be assessed. Registration will remain open as space is available. Participants will be directed to a waitlist when the age group fills up.
We offer the following programs (ages as of June 1):
Mini - ages 6/7 (1st, 2nd grade)
Junior - ages 8/9 (3rd, 4th grade)
Senior - ages 10/12 (5th, 6th grade. 7th graders are only eligible if they go to a private school that doesn't have a football program.)
** Note- kids ages 4/5 will be eligible to play in our flag football program. Registration is now open.
For specific information regarding this sport, please contact Mike Belcher: email@example.com
Fall Flag Football: Games will be on Sunday afternoons. Deadline for registration will be Aug 5. Late fees ($20) start after that. For sport specific information, please contact Lee Gray
- PreK-Ktg (must be 4 by 8/1/2018) - $85
- Grades 1-2 - $95
- Grades 3-4 - $95
- Grades 5-6 - $95
- Grades 7-8 - $95 (this league is subject to cancellation if we don't get enough people to form teams.)
- Grades 9-12 will not be offered in the fall
WE'VE CONVERTED TO A NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM
FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:
- Grades 1-3 - $35
- Grades 4-5- $35
- Grades 6-8- $35
- Grades 9-12- $35
- Grades 1-5 (Bumper Bowling) - $130
- Grades 3-12- $130
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
- Office Phone: 614-920-9635
- Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
- Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No photo albums available
SKYLINE CHILI FUNDRAISERPresent this flyer at your meal and Skyline will donate 20% of your meal cost to PYAA. Event is the last Tuesday of each month from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Join us there and help support PYAA!!! You must present paper copy. Images on phone will not be accepted. Thank you!
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017
FLag Football Product Samples
Flag Football Picture Form
Skyline Chili FlyerPYAA Fundraiser Night