No upcoming events
OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7 and Sat 10-1
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - February 5th, 7:00pm
Spring Lacrosse - Registration now OPEN! Deadline is February 10.
- Boys Grades 1-2 (we also accept girls Grade 1.) - $95
- Boys Grades 3-4 - $150
- Boys Grades 5-6 - $150
- Girls Grades 2-4 - $150
- Girls Grades 5-6 - $150
- Travel boys grades 3-4 and 5-6 will be required to fill in a code during registration. Please obtain code from your league director or coach.
COMING SOON: Registration for Junior League Baseball, and Softball will be coming soon! Please check back!
EXCITING NEWS!!!! For the first time EVER we will be offering a Spring Flag Football League!!!! The league will run roughly from March- May. Be on the look-out for registration which will be coming soon!!!!
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Office Phone: 614-920-9635
Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017