**UPDATED** OFFICE HOURS: Mon 2-7, Thurs 10-1, and Sat 2-5
NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING - June 4, 7:00pm
Fall Volleyball, Fall Baseball, Fall Softball Registrations: COMING SOON!
Fall Cheer Registration is NOW OPEN!!
Deadline for registration is June 1, after which a $15 late fee will be assessed.
PreK - Kindergarten - $170
1st, 2nd grade - $170
3rd, 4th grade - $170
5th, 6th grade - $170
Returning cheer students who have their uniform from last season will receive a $50 discount. Uniform must fit well and be in good condition.
Fall Tackle Football Registration is NOW OPEN!!
2018 Program cost is $175, Deadline for registration is July 1, after which a $20 late fee will be assessed.
We offer the following programs (ages as of June 1):
Mini - ages 6/7 (1st, 2nd grade)
Junior - ages 8/9 (3rd, 4th grade)
Senior - ages 10/12 (5th, 6th grade. 7th graders are only eligible if they go to a private school that doesn't have a football program.)
** Note- kids ages 4/5 will be eligible to play in our flag football program. Registration is now open.
For specific information regarding this sport, please contact Mike Belcher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Tennis: Deadline for registration was May 1st. Registrations will be accepted as space is available.
For specific information regarding this sport, please contact Barb Hathaway email@example.com
- Boys/Girls Grades 1-3: $60
- Boys/Girls Grades 4-5: $60
- Boys/Girls Grades 6-8: $60
- Boys/Girls Grades 9-12: $60
Go to the Golf webpage for more details on each of the leagues. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Flag Football: Games will be on Sunday afternoons. Deadline for registration will be Aug 5. Late fees ($20) start after that. For sport specific information, please contact Lee Gray
- PreK-Ktg (must be 4 by 8/1/2018) - $85
- Grades 1-2 - $95
- Grades 3-4 - $95
- Grades 5-6 - $95
- Grades 7-8 - $95 (this league is subject to cancellation if we don't get enough people to form teams.)
- Grades 9-12 will not be offered in the fall
- WAITLIST PROCESSING FOR ALL SPORTS - at any time if the league fills up, registrations will be directed to the Waitlist. There is no fee to register on the waitlist. Participants are then contacted first come first served if/when space opens up in a particular league. If you are on waitlist and notified there is room, we will add you to the active roster upon receiving payment.
- Participant Eligibility:
- Participants of PYAA must have their primary residence within the boundaries of the Pickerington Local School District. Home schooled and students of private schooling are welcome in our organization as long as they meet the residency requirement.
The PYAA is a private, volunteer, non-profit organization that sponsors many of the sports available to the youth of Pickerington. We receive no funding other than from enrollment fees, fundraisers, sponsorships and concessions. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Office Phone: 614-920-9635
Office Location: 392 Courtland Lane, Pickerington
Office Mailing address: P.O. Box 32, Pickerington
- Email email@example.com
No photo albums available
Sports Participation Agreement 20172017 - this is the agreement that all participants must agree to when registering for a sport.
Parent Consent Form for Background Check of Umpire Under the Age of 18
Concussion Awareness Sheet
W-9 FormFor Refs and Umpires
PYAA Complex RestroomsLetter to the families regarding the restroom upgrades, April 2017
FLag Football Product Samples
Flag Football Picture Form